At Composition Architects we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We do occasionally update this Policy so please do return and review this Policy from time to time.
Information We Collect
In running and operating this website we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
- Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and other communication data that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
- Information that visitors provide to us as a result of filling in forms on our website.
- Information provided to us when our visitors communicate with us electronically for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used for our own use in developing our website. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
- To meet our contractual obligations to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
With Regards to the GDPR 2018
- Any data breach will be reported to the Supervisory Authority within 72 hours of the incident.
- All customers have the ‘Right to erasure’ – which includes all data including web records with all information being permanently deleted ( save transactional data required by HMRC ).
- Protection Impact Assessments have been carried out to ensure we meet privacy level expectations.
- All staff who have access to customer data have been trained and are regularly updated with respect to actively protecting customer data.
- We carry out internal audits of data protection activities.